guacamole-user mailing list archives

From JoelB <nab...@joelbest.ca>
Subject Restricting access to Connections defined in MySQL using LDAP groups?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:58:30 GMT
Hi all, I've managed to get Guacamole 1.0.0 working with my connections
defined in MySQL and groups defined in LDAP. However, I cannot seem to grant
access to connections based on LDAP group membership. If I assign a
connection to a group, it does not show up for users of that group when they
login unless I manually add them to the group within MySQL.

Is it possible to limit access to MySQL-defined connections using LDAP group
membership at this time? We have 2000+ users so granting each of them access
or group membership individually is not possible.

Thanks for any advice!
-Joel