guacamole-user mailing list archives

From genesis <gg...@live.com>
Subject How to get key strokes from guacamole?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 20:11:06 GMT
Hi!

I´m trying to get the user key strokes in a ssh session on the guacamole
server.
I found the *GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint* class wich register a event
listener to write messages using the *WriterGuacamoleWriter* class. So I got
the browser session keystrokes on the the /onMessage/ method but the
instruction passed is something like: 3.key,2.97,1.1; 3.key,2.97,1.0; and so
on.

I would like to know if is it possible to can get the actual key (or even
better, the command typed by the user) that the user pressed on the
guacamole server, or just the guacd deals with this?

Thank you!