guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Adam Thorn <al...@cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Session management for an enterprise / automaticly creating VNC sessions
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:30:44 GMT
On 24/01/2019 13:07, Nico Schottelius wrote:

> We would like to use guacamole for a big number of users, who should not
> create their VNC ("backend") sessions manually and were wondering, if
> anyone has solved the problem of "creating backend [VNC]" sessions
> automatically already?

One option would be to use the MySQL extension for storing guacamole
connection data - you can e.g. use MySQL for connection data and LDAP
(or another extension) for authenticating users. You can then write a
script to populate the connection data; see

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html#jdbc-auth-schema

I posted some info on the queries I run on the mailing list recently: