On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 2:18 AM SergeyKh <mail4sergey@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm glad that you funaly belive me.

It wasn't an issue of believing your or not, it was trying to isolate exactly what conditions produce the problem you're seeing, and determining whether those are code bugs or environment setup issues.  My initial questions were to try to eliminate other known issues as the cause of the problem.  I finally got some time to try a few things myself and was able to pin down exactly which versions and configurations cause the problem you're seeing.

This issue impacts not only the RADIUS module, but also the Header module, likely the CAS module, and maybe a couple of others.  I'm in the process of tracking down where the bug got introduced so that we can figure out the best way to fix it.

In the meantime, the staging/1.0.0 branch (for the upcoming 1.0.0 release) should work fine, so you can check out and build that branch instead of the master branch to get things going.

-Nick