guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan M. Radman" <...@kmi.com>
Subject Re: User with a single connexion cant access his menu ?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 12:02:12 GMT
I created a user and he has a single connection allowed.

With a single connection you are not taken to the menu but to that connection.

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/using-guacamole.html#home-screen

Once he connects, he is pushed to that connexion and it is not possible for
him to reach his menu.

>From within the connection he can reach the menu via Ctrl-Alt-Shift or by swiping right
from the left edge of the (touch)screen.

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/using-guacamole.html#guacamole-menu

Stefan

On Dec 17, 2018, at 12:38, B3r3n <B3r3n@argosnet.com<mailto:B3r3n@argosnet.com>>
wrote:

Hello guys,

I created a user and he has a single connection allowed.

Once he connects, he is pushed to that connexion and it is not possible for
him to reach his menu.

However, he is supposed to have a menu to change his language for example.

Nota : that is auth-header here.

Why by default a user does not arrive in his menu, whatever the number of
connections available ?

Thanks

Brgrds