guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole & OpenID
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:10:05 GMT

> The path forward to implement that for OpenID is fairly clear - it
> would just need to be done. I don't know what would need to be done
> for the generic header authentication, where there's no standard
> defining how logout should be signaled to the IDP.

For the header module, we could add a header-logout-url parameter that
could be configured to take the user to a URL that would log them out of
whatever session generated the header?  This kind of kicks the problem of
how the header logout is accomplished out of the Guacamole realm and over
to whatever login system is generating the header.

-Nick