guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ask information
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2018 15:16:56 GMT

> Escuse me for my english, i'm french. I have installed guacamole 0.9.9 for
> Linux Debian.

Bonjour!  Bienvenue a Guacamole!

(And that's about all of the French that I know :-).  If you're installing
version 0.9.9 then you're installing a very old version of Guacamole.  I
think there's an old package in the Debian repository, but it hasn't been
maintained in quite a while, so you should install the version from the
Guacamole web site:

http://guacamole.apache.org

> How to use VNC ? Duty I installer VNC server  on the debian. And on
> customer i duty installer ultravnc or realvnc etc . ?

You'll need to have a VNC server to connect to, so, yes, you'll need to
install the VNC server on whatever system you're trying to connect to.
Once you have that set up you just need to configuring the connection in
Guacamole.  The Guacamole Manual can be found here:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/

-Nick