guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: guacamole radius
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:31:52 GMT
On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 2:18 AM SergeyKh <mail4sergey@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm glad that you funaly belive me.

It wasn't an issue of believing your or not, it was trying to isolate
exactly what conditions produce the problem you're seeing, and determining
whether those are code bugs or environment setup issues.  My initial
questions were to try to eliminate other known issues as the cause of the
problem.  I finally got some time to try a few things myself and was able
to pin down exactly which versions and configurations cause the problem
you're seeing.

This issue impacts not only the RADIUS module, but also the Header module,
likely the CAS module, and maybe a couple of others.  I'm in the process of
tracking down where the bug got introduced so that we can figure out the
best way to fix it.

In the meantime, the staging/1.0.0 branch (for the upcoming 1.0.0 release)
should work fine, so you can check out and build that branch instead of the
master branch to get things going.

-Nick