guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Not Speedy <notspeed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: guacamole 1.0.0 and radius extension
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2018 00:02:00 GMT
odd..the only war/app I have is guacamole, and its the only project i
currently have imported into intellij. I'm building off master.  It looks
like the lib is being pulled in with the mavin-dependency-plugin, during
the build... but I could be wrong.  I'll keep playing with it.  I'm very
new with maven and building things from source.

Thanks again for your help