guacamole-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Not Speedy <notspeed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: guacamole 1.0.0 and radius extension
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2018 18:20:53 GMT
fyi...after running mvn dependency:tree, it looks like slf-log4j12 1.5.8 is
being pulling in from jradius-core...not sure why this is causing me issues
and nobody else....odd.

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 9:40 PM Not Speedy <notspeedy01@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nick, I just read in a recent thread you posted to about using linotp.
> I'm trying to accomplish something similar...I feel like Im missing
> something.
> I got to my guacamole login page
> for username I enter "username"
> for password I enter "pin+otp"
> my expectation is to then authenticate.  Is this not correct as you
> mentioned an additional prompt?
>
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 9:10 PM Not Speedy <notspeedy01@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> commented out the logging as a way to keep the plugin from crashing.. Now
>> that its not crashing it doesn't seem to even try to authenticate.  using
>> radtest, I'm able to confirm the radius server is reachable from the
>> guacamole server. I've numbered the authproviders 0radius and 1jbdc as
>> suggested in another thread.  that did not help.  My guacamole property
>> files looks like this
>>
>> # MySQL properties
>> mysql-hostname: localhost
>> mysql-port: 3306
>> mysql-database: guacdb
>> mysql-username: xxxxxxx
>> mysql-password: xxxxxxxx
>>
>> # Additional settings
>> mysql-default-max-connections-per-user: 0
>> mysql-default-max-group-connections-per-user: 0
>>
>> radius-server: 10.xxx.xxx.xx
>> radius-auth-port: 1812
>> radius-shared-secret: xxxxxx
>> radius-auth-protocol: pap
>> radius-retries:3
>> radius-timeout:10
>>
>> any thoughts?
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 7:29 PM Not Speedy <notspeedy01@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the help Nick.  I just tried from scratch with the same
>>> results. Perhaps it my ide,...I'll continue to keep googling and trying.
>>> I'll also try against the staging branch to see if my results differ.
>>>
>>> Thanks again
>>>
>>> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 7:06 PM Not Speedy <notspeedy01@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> odd..the only war/app I have is guacamole, and its the only project i
>>>>> currently have imported into intellij. I'm building off master.  It looks
>>>>> like the lib is being pulled in with the mavin-dependency-plugin, during
>>>>> the build... but I could be wrong.  I'll keep playing with it.  I'm very
>>>>> new with maven and building things from source.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> I've been trying it out from staging/1.0.0 instead of master, so I'll
>>>> try to find some time to try out the master branch and see if something
>>>> might be broken, there.  In the meantime, I'd suggest cleaning out all of
>>>> your builds, and all of your extensions and re-deploying things from the
>>>> beginning and see if that helps.
>>>>
>>>> -Nick
>>>>
>>>>>

Mime
View raw message