guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Not Speedy <notspeed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NLA with Radius/OTP authentication
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 20:30:25 GMT
Mike,
Thanks for the reply.
I'm using OTP for things like vpn and remote access only.  In my
configuration, privacyidea is configured to uses ldap as its source of
truth, and then handles the OTP.  Radius is used by the application (guac
and vpn) against privacy idea to authenticate.  Dropping the first/last N
characters does in fact feel hacky, but I'm unsure how to handle my use
case.  There may be a better way, but "you don't know, what you don't
know"!  I think I saw a post or two that stated Nick uses linotp.  Perhaps
he'll have some insight too.
Thanks