guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Storey <daniel.sto...@rededucation.com>
Subject Re: Using Public/Private key based authenication with LDAP
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2018 01:06:19 GMT
 No – I haven’t Nick, I’ll try that and get back to you.

Cheers,

Daniel Storey
0413025912

From: Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org>
Date: Friday, 14 December 2018 at 11:44 am
To: "user@guacamole.apache.org" <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Fw: Using Public/Private key based authenication with LDAP

guacConfigParameter:: cHJpdmF0ZS1rZXk9LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBSU0EgUFJJVkFURSBLRVktLS0

Which, after a relatively large effort, I have gotten imported into my LDAP directory.

But I can't connect to the SSH host I'm trying to get to.

Here's the decoded form of that large guacConfigParameter entry:

private-key=-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

Does this look okay to you?  Because it's not working for me.  BTW, I'm using dummy values
for the Private Key above and the base64 encoded version of it in this email.

Glad you're using dummy values :-).  My best guess here is that the private-key= part of the
parameter should not be Base64 encoded, only the certificate.  Have you tried it that way

-Nick