guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ryanw <ryan.walms...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Trying to setup fail2ban with guacamole behind an nginx proxy
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2018 02:44:12 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. I added the Remote IP valve and that did clean up
log. I am now only seeing the remote IP like I requested. Unfortunately that
did not fix my issue, blocked IP addressed are still able to get through.

I found a good article about this though which seems to answer my question.
- https://centos.tips/fail2ban-behind-a-proxyload-balancer/

It looks like further config is still required with fail2ban to do some
packet header inspection so it will recognize the remote IP and block it.
I'll try this next