guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "B3r3n" <B3...@argosnet.com>
Subject Guacamole & OpenID
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 07:59:27 GMT
Hello guys,

I implemented Guacamole into my organisation and it works greatly.
However, it suffers missing Web proxying.

To solve that, I would like to implement a SSO organised infrastructure based
on below:

- OIDC Server (Gluu for this PoC)
- Guacamole authenticating on it
- Apache Rproxy authenticating on it
- Web apps authenticating on it

At this stage, everything seems to work except Guacamole.

When I log in, I am redirected to OIDC, I can authenticated and callback
resend me as requested to http://guacamole/guacamole/, that is where is the
issue.
>From that I loop infinitely between 2 URL:
- http://guacamole/guacamole/
- http://guacamole/guacamole/#/OIDC_arguments_related_to_the_session.

I saw some posts related to Angular and is single web practice that might
explain that, but I am not familiar with Angular and such.

I would like to get some feedback about working implementations of Guacamole
with OIDC, maybe an hint I missed ?

thanks in advance.

Brgrds