guacamole-user mailing list archives

From SergeyKh <mail4ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two factor auth
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2018 07:43:11 GMT
i've already got several otp servers that can be accessed by radius and
i've got AD(ldap) that also can be accessed by radius. The question was how
to enable 2fa in guacamole so it could ask two passwords for one login from
two different radius services.

I think that is the perfect way to have authorization process. Cisco asa,
citrix netscaler, vmware horizon connection server can do it this way and
so on. I know it's all enterprise products that costs a lot but the logic
is simple and it works very well so it would be just wonderful if there is
the way to do it in guacamole because guacamole is just unbelievable good.

By the way linotp does not have easy radius integration. Rcdevs (free for
40 users) does and works well and it's got push to it's own mobile app.

сб, 10 нояб. 2018 г., 0:33 Nick Couchman vnick@apache.org: