guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Error connecting to RDP server" Linux machine
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 05:21:20 GMT
Are both connections using the same RDP username? It sounds like session
management within XRDP is killing one session when a new session is
established, which is the expected behavior for multiple connections
attempting to access the same desktop session.

This isn't something within Guacamole's control, but rather is dictated by
the remote desktop server's session manager.

- Mike