guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Error connecting to RDP server" Linux machine
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 05:56:59 GMT
The only possibilities are:

* You are actually connecting to the same machine and XRDP is kicking off
one user in favor of the other.
* Something on the network is causing Guacamole to fall back to HTTP, and
you are hitting browser limits on max concurrent HTTP connections per
domain.

Guacamole itself does not impose these sorts of connection restrictions and
will not disconnect one user when another tries to connect. The only
possibilities are an external system which does impose such limits (XRDP)
or network issues which are giving the same behavior as those limits.

- Mike