guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help to solve a requirement about active connections vs configured connection
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 17:40:46 GMT
You can see which connections are used in the history:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/administration.html#connection-history

This exposes all or part of the guacamole_connection_history table (there
is an upper limit to the number of history entries which will be returned
via the web UI):

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html#jdbc-auth-schema-connection-history

Active connections are displayed and manageable through another section of
the admin interface:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/administration.html#session-management

- Mike