guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help to solve a requirement about active connections vs configured connection
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 00:01:56 GMT

> I appreciate your soon answer. If I wanted this information in real time?
> And in an automatic way without accessing to Guacamole web application?

The web application is based on a REST API, so retrieving the data
displayed on this page should be relatively easy.  I don't recall which API
endpoint that page calls off the top of my head, but it should be pretty
easy to track it down by watching the calls in one of the browser developer
consoles, or by digging through the AngularJS code that defines these
pages. The data is all returned in JSON format so it should be pretty easy
to write some coffee to retrieve it.

Actually, once upon a time I wrote the beginnings of a Python script that
handled some of these adminstrative tasks.  Code is in repo below - it is
probably a little out of date against the current Guacamole code, but
should at least get you started.

https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-python

-Nick