guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maximized window in Windows Remote Apps
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:57:39 GMT
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 4:34 AM Hugo AMG87 <hugoamg87@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problem  when I use any remote app under Windows Server 2016.
> Each time I run Chrome, for example, the application window canĀ“t be
> maximized. It is like there is an invisible Windows desktop behind it which
> doesn't cover completely the browser screen while using Guacamole and I
> have to use chrome in a little window. A possible solution is to add the
> "--kiosk" parameter, but the Chrome toolbar (including direction bar)
> doesn't show.
>
> can you help me with this issue?

It sounds to me like you're running into this issue:

It's been traced back to some change between FreeRDP 1.0 and FreeRDP 1.1
libraries, but I haven't been able to trace the exact change that fixes it
between those versions.  Right now, if you upgrade the FreeRDP libraries on
your system to 1.1 and build guacd against those, everything should work as
expected.

Regards,
Nick