guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Hammad Siddiqi <hsidd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole as VNC for Nutanix Cluster
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 14:35:52 GMT
Thanks Mike,

Nutanix cluster integrated noVNC Proxy solution for giving VNC access to
the VMs hosted on it. it doesn't provide access directly to the VNC port
(HOST_IP:PORT) where as it provides a websocks based URL showing VNC
Console of the VM.

https://CLUSTER_IP:9440/console/lib/noVNC/vnc_auto.html?path=vnc/vm/UUID/proxy&title=VMNAME&uuid=UUID&uhura=true&attached=false&noV1Access=false&useV3=false

Thanks