guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Julien Gormotte <jgormo...@ate.info>
Subject Re: Multiple guacamole sessions
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:35:19 GMT
Le Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:22:45 +0100,
Julien Gormotte <jgormotte@ate.info> a écrit :

> Le Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:41:25 -0500,
> Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org> a écrit :
>
> > This is not a limitation of the Guacamole protocol, guacd, or the
> > Guacamole Common (guacamole-common) code.  If you download and
> > install the Guacamole Client code, you'll see that it is able to
> > handle multiple sessions in a single browser (multiple tabs or
> > multiple windows) with no problem at all, so my guess is that there
> > is something about how you've implemented the code that is causing
> > the problem.  If you could share the code you're working on, someone
> > might be able to help you out - I'm not sure I'm familiar enough
> > with the low-level protocol, API, and/or common code that I could
> > help, but others on the list should be able to.
> >
> > -Nick

Hello,

I can confirm the disconnect is caused by the "full" guacamole client.
If I make a very simple js to open the wss tunnel, I can open as many clients I want.

The code I used and modified is :
https://paste.gormotte.info/awoyocujag

It works, but no automatic sizing, no copy/paste with the ctrl+alt+shift menu and upload...

Any idea what if what I want is even possible ?