guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Zer0Cool <melin3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with ldap-user-search-filter and LDAP Query
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 20:54:46 GMT
I kind of figured it out. At least the base issue.

ldap-users-search-filter: (memberOf=CN=Domain
Admins,CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=COM)

Seems to be the proper syntax for the parameter in the guacamole.properties
file. This pulled in just the members of that group. Removing
"(&(objectCategory=user" got it working. I am gonna go out on a limb and
assume it uses something like "objectCategory=*" by default and that's
pre-pended to any conditions put in by the user causing issues?

I am still trying to figure out if I can limit the results just to actual
users (not critical at this point) and only active users (a bit more
important to me).

Overall, I would really just like to figure out the syntax Guac expects for
this and what options/flexibility/limits it has compared to standard LDAP
queries.