guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Huerta Araujo" <huert...@globalhitss.com>
Subject RE: Help to solve a requirement about active connections vs configured connection
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 22:42:23 GMT
Thanks for your valuable help

I made it run, but this error arises

$ python guacamole-cli.py -a

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "guacamole-cli.py", line 83, in <module>

    myLoginData = login('gabriel','gabriel')

  File "guacamole-cli.py", line 27, in login

    loginResponse = urllib2.urlopen(loginRequest)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen

    return opener.open(url, data, timeout)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 429, in open

    response = self._open(req, data)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 447, in _open

    '_open', req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain

    result = func(*args)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1228, in http_open

    return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1198, in do_open

    raise URLError(err)

urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>

And I am using user who I access to web application with

I made these changes

#guacbase = "https://localhost/guacamole"

guacbase =  <http://localhost/ga> http://localhost/ga

#myLoginData = login('guacuser','guacpass')

myLoginData = login('gabriel','gabriel')

What seems to be the problem?

Regards.