guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Huerta Araujo" <huert...@globalhitss.com>
Subject RE: Help to solve a requirement about active connections vs configured connection
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 17:50:01 GMT
Hi Mike

I appreciate your soon answer. If I wanted this information in real time? And in an automatic
way without accessing to Guacamole web application?

Regards.

De: Mike Jumper [mailto:mjumper@apache.org]
Enviado el: jueves, 01 de noviembre de 2018 11:41 a.m.
Para: user@guacamole.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Help to solve a requirement about active connections vs configured connection

You can see which connections are used in the history:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/administration.html#connection-history

This exposes all or part of the guacamole_connection_history table (there is an upper limit
to the number of history entries which will be returned via the web UI):

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html#jdbc-auth-schema-connection-history

Active connections are displayed and manageable through another section of the admin interface:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/administration.html#session-management

- Mike