guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Huerta Araujo" <huert...@globalhitss.com>
Subject Help to solve a requirement about active connections vs configured connection
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 17:34:35 GMT
Hi

I have a doubt about Guacamole. My question is how can I know active
sessions and compare them with configured connections in order to know if
all configured connections are really used. Or where I could find
information in order to make some implementation which accesses REST
information related to active connections and compare them against what is
configured in MySQL database in guacamole_connection_permission table.

Regards

---
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com