Mike

In /etc/xrdp

Edit the file:  xrdp.ini

In it you will see this section of config entries:

; Startup command-line parameters for the display server are configured
; in sesman.ini. See and configure also sesman.ini.
[Xorg]
name=Xorg

lib=libxup.so
username=ask
password=ask
ip=127.0.0.1
port=-1
code=20

[X11rdp]
name=X11rdp

lib=libxup.so
username=ask
password=ask
ip=127.0.0.1
port=-1
xserverbpp=24
code=10

[Xvnc]
name=Xvnc

lib=libvnc.so
username=ask
password=ask
ip=127.0.0.1
port=-1
#xserverbpp=24
#delay_ms=2000

[console]
name=console

lib=libvnc.so
ip=127.0.0.1
port=5900
username=na
password=ask
#delay_ms=2000

[vnc-any]
name=vnc-any

lib=libvnc.so
ip=ask
port=ask5900
username=na
password=ask
#pamusername=asksame
#pampassword=asksame
#pamsessionmng=127.0.0.1
#delay_ms=2000

[sesman-any]
name=sesman-any

lib=libvnc.so
ip=ask
port=-1
username=ask
password=ask
#delay_ms=2000

[neutrinordp-any]
name=neutrinordp-any

lib=libxrdpneutrinordp.so
ip=ask
port=ask3389
username=ask
password=ask

Either comment the ones out using "#" that you don't want to see or use or just delete those entry sections.

Then either reboot or restart xrdp

Brian