guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Reinert Korsnes <reinert.kors...@online.no>
Subject Possible to log in (to a linux account) with only one user/password?
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2018 05:54:36 GMT
Hi,

I got my program experimentally available for others via guacamole and a
linux user. One of the first questions I got was:

Is it possible to avoid the need of two pairs of user/password?

Is it?

To clarify: Now I need to provide two pairs of user/password: one pair
to the "guacamole" front page and the other to the linux user.

What the users really want is to enter my program as directly as
possible (and maybe not be "confronted" with the linux GUI).

reinert