guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ronny Aasen <ronny+guacam...@aasen.cx>
Subject http as a guacamole protocol
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 18:26:08 GMT
Hello

Sorry if this is asked before, but I did not see it in the FAQ

I have installed guacamole, and it is simply fantastic. the ease of use,
and quick access to rdp/vnc/ssh/telnet  is just awesome.
I use it as a jump host in my home network, when i am away.  but often i
just need to access the web page of the NAS, or the router. and do not
need a full desktop.
is it possible to get HTTP and/or HTTPS as supported protocols ?

Basically you make a connection that points to an URL, and when you
access that connection you are proxied to the destination URL. since the
browser already can render web pages it should hopefully not be horribly
complicated. could also support HTTP basic auth if possible.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen