guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Hugo AMG87 <hugoam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole Clipboard
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:46:58 GMT
Hi,

I have not any problems with the line breaks on Windows, I do not need any
Chrome extension for that, copy / paste action is perfect now. The problem
is Linux, because the line breaks works with an only '\ r', while in
Windows is with "\ r \ n", so in Linux the line break is double. Perhaps
there is an easy solution changing something in the SSH protocol source
code on Guacamole server, I do not know. I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks