guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Hugo AMG87 <hugoam...@gmail.com>
Subject Guacamole Clipboard
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:44:23 GMT
Hello,

I am a cloud system manager and I'm trying to run guacamole in an Azure
virtual machine with Centos 7.5. The guacamole version I have installed is
the 1.0.0 (GitHub) and I am having problems with the clipboard. It runs
correctly on Linux systems, but does not work on Windows, not even when I
use the guacamole clipboard interface at the left of the screen. Also, I
have tried it with the 0.9.14 of the Apache Guacamole webpage, but it
doesnt work too, even using Clipboard Permission Manager extension on
Chrome.

I would like you help me with this issue.

Thanks