guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I just built guacamole-client manually ended up w/ guacamole-client-1.0.0.tar.gz
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 16:25:27 GMT
On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 12:22 PM brian mullan <bmullan.mail@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I build the guacamole client manually (ie  "mvn package") I now get a
> successful build and the target file is:
>
> *guacamole-client-1.0.0.tar.gz*

Yes, we have bumped the versions in the git repos in preparation for the
1.0.0 release.

> However, that is different from the 0.9.14 available from the
> guacamole.apache.org download page which stills hows:
> https://guacamole.apache.org/releases/0.9.14/

So is v1.0 released ?   If so is there any new documentation etc ?

No, 1.0.0 is not released, yet - we're finalizing the last few items that
need to be worked to get it out.  The code in the repo is probably pretty
close to what will be out there - I think there are two open items to get
merged before we finalize it - but at this point it's still in
development.  New documentation will be available when we release it.

-Nick