guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I just built guacamole-client manually ended up w/ guacamole-client-1.0.0.tar.gz
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 16:28:12 GMT

> However, that is different from the 0.9.14 available from the
>> guacamole.apache.org download page which stills hows:
>> https://guacamole.apache.org/releases/0.9.14/
>>
> So is v1.0 released ?   If so is there any new documentation etc ?
>>

> No, 1.0.0 is not released, yet - we're finalizing the last few items that
> need to be worked to get it out.  The code in the repo is probably pretty
> close to what will be out there - I think there are two open items to get
> merged before we finalize it - but at this point it's still in
> development.  New documentation will be available when we release it.

It is further worth noting that if you build the "master" branch you will
get many more changes beyond the ones that will be in the 1.0.0 release.
The master branch has continued moving with several other changes that did
not make the 1.0.0 release.  So, the "staging/1.0.0" branch will have the
1.0.0 code, the "master" branch will have both the 1.0.0 code and the
changes that will be released in the future (probably a 2.0.0 release, it's
looking like).

-Nick