guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to change "Guacamole RDP" On redirected drive?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2018 01:51:35 GMT
On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 9:46 PM messido <mohammad.zbaker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to change the shared disk's name to something other than
> "Guacamole RDP"?

Changes for this were introduced in the 1.0.0 code:

It won't work in 0.9.14 (you could manually change the code), but as soon
as 1.0.0 is released (you can check it out from the git repo) it should
work.

> Currently I'm building my own front-end app using the Guacamole common-js
> and common. Meaning i'm not using the default guacamole client app, so is
> it
> still possible to do?

Yes, the parameter can be passed from your custom application to guacd,
same as any other parameter.

-Nick