guacamole-user mailing list archives

From doyouhas <zjpia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Communications link failure" Exception being thrown.... Dear god help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 19:31:55 GMT
I checked my cloudwatch logs. Nothing relating to this problem was logged
there. And as I stated in my previous post, on the instance where I've
installed guacamole, I installed the mysql client and can connect to the
database fine. I'm thinking it must have something to do with JDBC and AWS
RDS, bc when I install mysql server on a physical instance, it doesn't have
this issue. But I'm not pro enough with java to understand this JDBC
failure.