guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Joachim Lindenberg" <joac...@lindenberg.one>
Subject RE: Ubuntu 18.04.1 + Docker -> Installed version of FreeRDP lacks support for the preconnection PDU
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 13:55:14 GMT
I copied https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/blob/master/Dockerfile and modified my
docker-compose to reference it rather than the image. I was assuming it is self-contained.

Thanks, Joachim

From: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Sent: Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018 08:56
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 18.04.1 + Docker -> Installed version of FreeRDP lacks support for
the preconnection PDU

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018, 23:43 Joachim Lindenberg <joachim@lindenberg.one <mailto:joachim@lindenberg.one>
> wrote:

Hi Mike,

thanks for the clarification. I tried to build the container but got

…

Step 7/21 : COPY src/guacd-docker/bin "${PREFIX_DIR}/bin/"

ERROR: Service 'guacd' failed to build: COPY failed: stat /var/lib/docker/tmp/docker-builder355330442/src/guacd-docker/bin:
no such file or directory

How are you building the image?

 Actually I´d very much appreciate if the images on docker hub were updated..

New Docker images are uploaded when new releases are produced. Old releases are not updated
retroactively.

- Mike