guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Joachim Lindenberg" <joac...@lindenberg.one>
Subject RE: Ubuntu 18.04.1 + Docker -> Installed version of FreeRDP lacks support for the preconnection PDU
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 06:43:08 GMT
Hi Mike,

thanks for the clarification. I tried to build the container but got

…

Step 7/21 : COPY src/guacd-docker/bin "${PREFIX_DIR}/bin/"

ERROR: Service 'guacd' failed to build: COPY failed: stat /var/lib/docker/tmp/docker-builder355330442/src/guacd-docker/bin:
no such file or directory

Actually I´d very much appreciate if the images on docker hub were updated..

Thanks, Joachim

From: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Sent: Montag, 1. Oktober 2018 21:25
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 18.04.1 + Docker -> Installed version of FreeRDP lacks support for
the preconnection PDU

If the version of FreeRDP in the Docker image for 0.9.14 is too old, you could try building
the guacd Docker image from guacamole-server master. The Dockerfile for guacamole-server has
been updated to use Debian stable, which has a newer FreeRDP.

- Mike

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Joachim Lindenberg <joachim@lindenberg.one <mailto:joachim@lindenberg.one>
> wrote:

Hello,

I installed a new virtual machine, docker, docker-compose, configured the system – I am
referencing guacamole/guacd and guacamole/guacamole from my docker-compose.yml.

Connections to Hyper-V VMs are disconnected immediately (didn´t test anything else).

Docker logs guacd reveals the following:

guacd[86]: INFO:        Security mode: NLA

guacd[86]: WARNING:     Installed version of FreeRDP lacks support for the preconnection PDU.
The specified preconnection BLOB and/or ID will be ignored.

guacd[86]: INFO:        Resize method: none

guacd[86]: INFO:        User "@d22fb955-b202-44f3-8e0f-918085a68e68" joined connection "$fbccda9f-4170-4a4c-87ab-e824d1ae8434"
(1 users now present)

guacd[86]: INFO:        Loading keymap "base"

guacd[86]: INFO:        Loading keymap "de-de-qwertz"

recv: Connection reset by peer

guacd[86]: ERROR:       Error connecting to RDP server

guacd[86]: INFO:        User "@d22fb955-b202-44f3-8e0f-918085a68e68" disconnected (0 users
remain)

guacd[86]: INFO:        Last user of connection "$fbccda9f-4170-4a4c-87ab-e824d1ae8434" disconnected

connected to Tom.samba.lindenberg.one:2179

Error: protocol security negotiation failure

guacd[1]: INFO: Connection "$fbccda9f-4170-4a4c-87ab-e824d1ae8434" removed.

docker exec -it guacd xfreerdp --version

This is FreeRDP version 1.0.2

Is this a known issue? How can I check the freerdp library version? Can I upgrade the container?
What else can I do?

Thanks & Best Regards, Joachim