guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error "make" guacamole "please help me"
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 20:56:47 GMT
On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 4:15 PM brian mullan <bmullan.mail@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nick
>
> In that patch... Is there either a missin paren or an extra one ?

I doubt it - I don't know if any compile issues with the current code.

> I inserted a nano src/terminal/typeface.c
>  so could insert the changes after the wget & tar -xvf but after saving &
> continuing it still had a different error which looked like a mismatched
> paren ?

You can try just downloading the commit as a patch and applying it that way:

# wget
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/commit/cd0e48234a079813664052b56c501e854753303a.patch
# patch -p1 < cd0e48234a079813664052b56c501e854753303a.patch

-Nick