guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ou Changkun <ouchang...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: "Error handling message from VNC server" in Debian based builds
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:16:43 GMT
Close this question, issue was reported to dev channel: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues/GUACAMOLE-414

On Sep 20, 2018, at 01:57, Ou Changkun <ouchangkun@outlook.com<mailto:ouchangkun@outlook.com>>
wrote:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your response. However that doesn’t help too much. I know where to find a typical
log file, VNC logs are missing in /var/log. That’s the reason I post question for help.

Could you maybe try the provided only three reproduce steps yourself to see what is going
on?

Best,
Changkun

On Sep 19, 2018, at 23:41, McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare) <Jeffrey.McRoy@ge.com<mailto:Jeffrey.McRoy@ge.com>>