guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Reinert Korsnes <reinert.kors...@online.no>
Subject Re: Newbie question: how to change to https (from http)
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 09:30:39 GMT
I changed /etc/guacamole/apache.conf to:

<Location />
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/ flushpackets=on
     ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/
</location>

<Location /guacamole/>
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/ flushpackets=on
     ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/guacamole/
</Location>

And get tomcat "It works" page when I try to enter (with my browser):
https://mydns.

https://mydns:8443 gives "Unable to connect". Same for
https://mydns:8443/guacamole

reinert