guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Reinert Korsnes <reinert.kors...@online.no>
Subject Re: Want to use guacamole to run only one application (under linux)
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 10:31:11 GMT
Thanks for hint.

Guacemole seems to function wonderful for my application - so I feel I
am close to a solution :-) However, I am newbie wrt VNC/XRDP and asking
experienced people tend to save time. Anybody having a recommendation
where I can ask for something like "RemoteApp" for linux? The intention
is to provide access to only one (my) application to anybody with an
internet browser. Two clicks away .. :-)

reinert