guacamole-user mailing list archives

From VolandSZ <sergey.zinov...@gmail.com>
Subject VNC connection problem
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:26:13 GMT
Hi friends! First of all i must say that i am quite a new user to guacamole
and linux ecosystem in general. So please dont judge me very strict

Now to the topic, i`ve installed Debian 9 stretch and Guacamole 0.9.14 and
set up several VNC connetions in the same network as Guacamole server is
(192.168 etc.) And everything worked fine. But when i wanted to establish
VNC connection to ip located outside local network 213.XXX.XXX.XXX i get
error message and in Catalina.out i see this error:
*Element terminator of instruction was not ';' nor ','*

That is described in the manual like this:
/The Guacamole protocol imposes a strict format which requires individual
parts of instructions (called "elements") to end with either a ";" or ","
character. If they do not, then something has gone wrong during
transmission. This usually indicates a bug in the client plugin in use,
guacd, or libguac. /

And one more thing i can connect from my Debian PC to external machine
(213.XXX.XXX.XXX) via Remmina no problem.

What can i do to fix Guacamole being not able to connect?
Thank you very much