guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Kaos <lindsay.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Lost Password
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:00:06 GMT
Hi All,

 I've recently stepped into a Systems Admin role for a new company, taking
over for the previous admin. We use Guacamole alot in our organization- and
the previous admin did not leave documentation at all. And while nothing is
broken, I have no admin access to Guacamole. I do have access to the
physical server of course, and shell access.

 Is there a way to recover the admin credentials? Possibly elevate an
existing account? Create new account with admin? My linux skills are not as
strong as they should be yet-so I may need a bit of hand holding.

 Thanks for the help!