guacamole-user mailing list archives

From LewisHolcroft <le...@pcc.com>
Subject guacamole-auth-totp-0.9.14.jar associated guacamole.properties
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 16:38:32 GMT
We have a successful TOTP implementation with guacamole-auth-totp-0.9.14.jar
and we are happy with the results.

While I know the documentation is in process ready for the 1. release, I
have a few questions.

Are there any guacamole.properties values associated with this module?

Specifically we would like to encode an icon and a host descriptor for the
TOTP client (Google authenticator, Authy, etc.) as presently we are only
getting a username and that may be a little too generic for some of our
users.

Thanks in advance.

Lewis