guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Joachim Lindenberg" <joac...@lindenberg.one>
Subject AW: Enable share Menu
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 19:49:42 GMT
Imho an Administrator that can monitor everything is a significant privacy issue. I don´t
want my users to be anxious about being monitored. I´d prefer if this is not the standard
and requires either additional configuration or even an additional extension.

Similarly, I like the idea of recordings, but only if only the user owning the session is
the only user able to access it by default.

Best Regards, Joachim

Von: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. September 2018 15:15
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Enable share Menu

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:37 AM Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com <mailto:asbern.a@trainocate.com>
> wrote:

Thanks Nick, is it possible to create a share connection from Admin login without login into
the respective connection?

I suspect that what you're wanting to know is, is it possible, as an Administrator, to view
and/or interact with existing connections in Guacamole, without having to go through the process
of generating the Shared Key?

The answer is, not today.  This has been requested pretty frequently on these lists and in
JIRA lately, so it's definitely something on our list of things to do, but it is not possible
at the moment.

-Nick