Hi All


I am building Guacamole from Source to test out using Guacamole with Azure MSSQL PAAS.


I had got this working on 0.914 however the glitch of creating a user bug was found.


I have tried building the latest from source which is building as Guacamole 1.0 and the SQLServer JDBC extension is also named 1.0 however when I start tomcat I am getting the following error

 

 

My guacamole.properties is listing

sqlserver-driver: microsoft2005

 

Is it functional in the latest build (I just want to test functionality against Azure PAAS, I understand the build is not fully complete)

 

Cheers