guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhang <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: How to configure the “initial-program”
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 02:09:53 GMT
Hi, Nick,
I  have  specify the full path to the program to run.
for example, the script is at c:\test.bat.

but when i have connected the win remotely, the script not work.

发件人: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
发送时间: 2018年8月8日 20:48
收件人: user@guacamole.apache.org
主题: Re: How to configure the “initial-program”

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 3:02 AM Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianping@hikvision.com<mailto:zhangjianping@hikvision.com>>
wrote:
initial-program

The full path to the program to run immediately upon connecting. This parameter is optional.

How to configure the “initial-program” when the connected I want to run a .bat script
automatically.

As the documentation says, you specify the full path to the program to run.  So, if you have
a .bat or .cmd script, specify the full path to the script - for example, c:\windows\rdp-connection-script.bat.

However, this may not be the best way to do this, depending on what you're trying to do.
If your Windows system is on a domain, you could use GPO and Logon Scripts to execute a script
every time a user logs on.  If it isn't on a domain, you can still use the Local Policy logon
scripts to specify a script that will execute when a user logs on.

What is the script doing when the user logs on?

-Nick

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>