guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSH issue with Ubuntu 18.04 - updated detail
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 19:39:37 GMT
No, nothing disabled. This was a clean version of server, installed in a
VM, following which the only commands issued were to set a root pw, su,
update, upgrade and the requisite package install for Guacamole...

Maybe I'll redo the base install just to see if there was anything amiss.

Otherwise thanks for the suggestion but as mentioned I'm not concerned
about it and realise there are easier ways to install, it's more about
trying to find out why this is occurring in case it happens to anyone
else and/or there's a need to update install detail I guess (although I
really think this problem is an outlier as I see others have installed
Guacamole on 18.04 ok).

I did wonder if it could be something to do with the local (NZ) mirror,
but haven't got any further than that at this stage.