guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Yi Sun <y.s...@uq.edu.au>
Subject Re: programmatically open guacamole menu
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 00:30:49 GMT
Thanks for the help, Nick, at this time I'm still exploring guacamole.js and Keyboard.js to
see how to send ctrl+shif+alt event to Guacamole.

In my code I just tried to create an Guacamole.Keyboard and set modifierstate but that does
not work for me..

var state =new Guacamole.Keyboard.ModifierState();
kb.modifiers.alt=true;
kb.modifiers.ctrl=true;
kb.modifiers.shift=true;

I'm not sure where is the best place to make this additions so as a starting point, I modified
the index.html in gucamole folder in tomcat webapp, created a button and assign onclick event
to that button and trying to set modifierstate within the onclick event.

Yi