guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhang <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: How to configure the “initial-program”
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 06:04:45 GMT
It works.

发件人: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
发送时间: 2018年8月9日 17:52
收件人: user@guacamole.apache.org
主题: Re: How to configure the “initial-program”

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:10 PM Oliver.Zhang <zhangjianping@hikvision.com<mailto:zhangjianping@hikvision.com>>
wrote:
Hi, Nick,
I  have  specify the full path to the program to run.
for example, the script is at c:\test.bat.

but when i have connected the win remotely, the script not work.

If you specify this same script using a different RDP client - xfreerdp on Linux, or the Microsoft
RDP Client on Windows or Mac, for example - does it work?

-Nick

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>